Corporate Headquarters: Spain
+34 96 689 05 39
MCU-Coatings® for Offshore application:
One of most harsh climatic environments is the offshore drilling platform. With the temperature extremes and inherent high humidity, this is a rigorous testing ground for any industrial coating, and while many fail, or cannot even be applied, MCU-Coatings thrives.
MCU-Coatings exceeds up to 20.000 hours salt fog exposure. The build in greater flexibility allows structure vibrations without cracking of the coating. The proven cathodic and barrier protection, together with the ability to paint in harsh and humid conditions makes MCU-Coatings the best choice for offshore applications.
In addition to the protection, MCU-Coatings systems offers the easiest application available:
* Can be applied at high humidity (up to 99% RH)
* No dew point restriction on visible dry surfaces (day and night application possible)
* Our Primer MCU-Miozinc tolerates over-coating old “good” coatings
* Our Primer MCU-Miozinc tolerates St 2 and St 3, UHP and abrasive prepared surfaces
* Application in cold weather down to minus -15°C and steel temperature up to 100° C
* Superior impact and abrasion resistance
* Excellent long-life flexibility, resisting structural flex
* Excellent adhesion to various substrates
* Can be over-coated within 30-45 minutes of application
* Proves faster project completion time at lower implementation cost on any project that has to deal with climatic weather restrictions.