Corporate Headquarters: Spain
+34 96 584 14 36
MCU-Coatings® for Oil & Gas application
Worldwide oil and gas structures are exposed to most extreme environmental elements from coastal to desert regions. These complex plants and structures are affected by abrasion and chemical attacks from; sand, salts, acid/alkali fumes, salt-complexes, oil and refined products and in addition by extreme temperature variations from freezing to high heat. Even sometimes tidal zones and immersion are under the paint specifications. All these have a great affect on the success or failure of a project.
With only a few of MCU-Coatings products all these different areas can be protected instead of 15+ various different product and thinners typically needed with traditional coatings. Same MCU-Coatings´ primer goes for all the areas and in an MCU-Coatings system still gives more as a double life cycle compare to traditional coatings.
High HeatFor High Heat applications MCU-Coatings offers a 2 layer anti-corrosive coating system that protects up to 650°C.
Sweating, Frozen, Hot SubstratesMCU-Coatings standard products can easily and with great success be applied on surfaces that are: condensating and have a temperature from -15 °C to +100°C. Imagine the savings!
PipelinesPipeline interior and exterior are easy and fast coat-able in 2 or 3 layer systems.
Smooth, durable, flexible and abrasion resistant coating will long term protect your lines. In addition to the protection, MCU-Coatings systems offers the easiest application available:
* Can be applied at high humidity (up to 99% RH)
* No dew point restriction on visible dry surfaces (day and night application possible)
* Our Primer MCU-Miozinc tolerates over-coating old “good” coatings
* Our Primer MCU-Miozinc tolerates St 2 St 3, UHP and abrasive prepared surfaces
* Application in cold weather down to minus -15°C and steel temperature up to 70°C
* Superior impact and abrasion resistance
* Excellent long-life flexibility, resisting structural flex
* Excellent adhesion to various substrates
* Can be over-coated within 30-45 minutes of application if when adding MCU-QuickCure
* Proves faster project completion time at lower implementation cost on any project that has to deal with climatic weather restrictions.
* HH coatings up to +650 °C